Sunday 29 September 2013

Free Coca-Cola.... Oya shine face, I wan take pikzuress..

Dear Diary,

Happy Sunday, am happy today! very happy I might say, probably because I drank a free coca-cola after the church service...lol, wondering how I came about the drink? ok, let me explain myself, so my cousin was around all through the weekend, considering that my second name is boredom, you can't imagine how glad I was to have a company, so we did a lot of stuffs together, including provoking my mum (believe it or not, I love doing this, dunno why) we couldn't find a better way to piss her off than to insist on cooking our food by our-self, ahaaa, this morning we decided that we would fry our egg and make our tea, she was like, NO!!! that's not allowed, you see, when we do this kind of stuff together, there is always some sort of cheating, normally everybody is entitled to two eggs, but when you do it together, there is every tendency that I might not get my normal quantity of the fried egg, so she was like, OK, you guys will use three eggs if you want to do it by yourself, and I was like, NO!!! even in school sef (that's my defense line this days) am using three eggs, to give the notion that I was upset(wasn't upset kankan, but I am getting late for church so I said am not eating again, took my bath, get dressed, but my cousin like food ehenn, lol, the guy went behind me and make a bargain for extra milk instead of egg, so he took the milk and forgot about the egg, I had to wait for him to finish eating, it was already 9:00am, and service starts by 9:00am (God forgive me for missing the Sunday school ooo).

But we need to get to church very fast, since daddy and mummy attends the same church, they will get to use a car, so we took mummy's car, she was like "I thought we're fighting ni?" I did not answer her, normally it would take about 20minutes if i keep driving at 40km/hr but today was an exception, i had to go as high as 80km/hr, after about 10minutes into the journey, na so we saw FRSC (federal road safety commission) officers on the road, ahaaa, on Sunday? una no dey tired?? we had to wound up the glass, and drive gently (considering that I don't have a license yet, the last thing I want to do is get arrested).

Just after passing the FRSC officer, naso my cousin brought up this weird idea, he was like, there is a church around this area, that we should just worship there, since we're running late and it will be irresponsible of us to enter the church during sermon (I regret agreeing to this idea), so I said yes, let's do it that way. We got inside the church, pretty nice church, naso first timer identification time reach ooo, 'If you're worshipping with us for the very first time please signify" I wouldn't think about being a liar in the church na, so I signified, with the hope that my cousin would signify too, was i wrong? yeah, he has been to the church before!!!!! ahhaaa, I was the only stranger, I felt like cursing him out loud! na so dem give me micro-phone ooo, " Please tell us your name, occupation and location" which I did with a very nice phonetic, (don't mind me, I saw a very nice chic in the front when i stood up, I wouldn't want her to think less of me you know).

After the identification, na so dem carry me to the uttermost chair, kai!! cousin, God dey oo!!!

Don't let me bore you with the whole sermon and stuff, after service sha, I was given free coca-cola, on our way home, cousin wants to drive, lailai!!! We both learned how to drive the same year, but he is a crazy driver! Wouldn't want to start my week by denting my mum's car. OK. That's how he began to talk about the pastor sermon, he said e no sweet, na you sabi oo, shebi na you drag me go the church...(laughs wickedly).

The rest of the day went well, now he is gone, na only me remain for house, am gonna miss him though, but hey! I have my novel and computer to hang out with.

Gotta go diary, talk to you later..
See me drinking coca-cola while driving....

No comments:

Post a Comment